The Southeast Minnesota Alliance
of Peacemakers is a group of concerned individuals who have come
together to promote world peace and justice through non-violent means.
It aims to be a vehicle of communication between all groups of the area
to promote united efforts toward peace and justice.
- We will harbor no anger, but
suffer the anger of the opponent.
- We will refuse to return the
assaults, verbal or physical of the opponent.
- We will refrain from insults and
- We will protect opponents from
insults or attack.
- If arrested, we will behave in an
exemplary manner. We will not evade the legal consequences of our
- As members of a nonviolent
demonstration, we will follow the directions of the designated
coordinators. In the event of a serious disagreement, we will
remove ourselves from the action.
- Our attitude as conveyed through words,
symbols and actions will be one of openness, friendliness, and respect
toward all people we encounter, including police officers and workers.
- We will not damage property.
- We will not bring or use any drugs or
- We will not run or use threatening
- We will carry no weapons.
Become a Member
Come to one of our vigils in Rochester, MN, or one of
our monthly meetings, or send us an e-mail for more information on
becoming a member.
|Giving to Our
Send donations to:
SE MN Alliance of Peacemakers
Sr. Iria Miller, Treasurer
1001 14th St. NW.
Rochester, MN 55901
now. . .